General & Laparoscopic Surgery
The General Surgery Department at Shatayu Hospital comprises of highly experienced senior surgeons and competent staff.
General surgery department at Shatayu Hospital comprises of highly experienced senior surgeons and competent staff. Our doctors help in making the surgical experience easier and more stress-free for the patient suffering from diseases of the oesophagus, stomach, colon, liver, gallbladder, bile duct, abdomen, breast, thyroid gland and hernias.
Shatayu Hospital, which is a centre of excellence for various surgical procedures, uses the latest technology for –
- GI Surgery & Laparoscopic Surgery
- Laparoscopic Appendectomy
- Bariatric Surgery including Sleeve Gastrectomy
- Gastric Bypass Surgery
- Diagnostic Laparoscopy
- General Surgery including cyst removals, incision & drainage of abscesses
- Abdominal Surgery
- Advanced Haemorrhoidal Surgery
- Advanced Hernia Repair & Hydrocele Surgery (adult and paediatric)
- Gallbladder Surgery
The general surgery department often collaborates with other departments to do surgeries that need more than one kind of specialists. General surgeons work with specialists in-
- Pancreatic and colorectal surgery
- Venaes and arterial surgery
- Breast and endocrine surgery
Laparoscopic surgical techniques
The general surgeons at Shatayu Hospital also use Laparoscopic surgical techniques whenever possible. The laparoscopic procedures have many benefits such as smaller incisions, less post-operative discomfort, quicker recovery, shorter hospital stay-less blood loss and minimal scars.
Timing : 06 PM - 08 PM
Apart from the clinical departments Shatayu hospital has many critical and crucial supportive facilities. These insure prompt and quality patient care.